In an age of digital transformation, change has become a routine practice. From self-driving cars and self-checkouts implemented into shops, a dramatic evolution is taking shape across all industries.
Successful businesses are already obtaining results from expanding on flexible cloud platforms and meeting their customer needs with real-time results. With the new-found ability to collect comprehensive and rich data, whilst able to intelligently analyse the results and respond with cutting-edge software, they are now positioned at the top of their industries.
Microsoft are continually enabling digital transformation to Dynamics 365. The releases continue to focus on providing new modern, modular applications, expanded analytics and AI software and improvements to the global and secure cloud platform.
Business Central offers businesses an end-to-end solution that manages finance, operations, sales and customer service and an opportunity to upgrade from entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems.
Business central is combined with other Microsoft cloud services including Office 365 and can be customised depending on specific industry trends such as PowerApps, Power BI and Microsoft Flow. Furthermore, the complete power and product development of Dynamics NAV is also brought to the cloud. A set of reliable and proven technologies form the foundation of Business Central that have aided 160,000 customers and millions of users across the globe.
Business Central offerings
- Business without silos: Merge the business and increase efficiency with automated tasks and workflows. This can be integrated into familiar Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint for an industrious and seamless business ecosystem.
- Actionable insights: Accomplish bigger outcomes and gain a complete overview of your business with connected analytics, connected data and guidance provided by Microsoft’s intelligent technologies such as the Cortana Intelligence Suite and Power BI.
- Solutions built to advance: Get up and running quickly, set the pace and adapt your business in real-time, a flexible platform makes it possible and simple to extend Business Central based on changing business needs. With multiple languages, Intrastat reporting, audit trails and more, Business Central is ready to expand when you are.
What features and functionalities can you expect from Business Central?
- Effective financial management:
- Use streamlined workflows to increase time to invoice.
- Automatically settle accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, all whilst maintaining compliance.
- Visualise and access financial information across the business from accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory and customer interaction.
- Intuitive customer relationship management
- Deliver an unrivalled customer experience and resolve issues quicker with a comprehensive view of tasks, workloads and skillsets.
- Manage sale-related enquiries, manage service requests and process payments directly from Outlook for an effortless sales management approach.
- Keep track of all your customer interactions and manage campaigns based on specific segmentation to create a personalised customer experience.
- Complete project management
- Monitor resource usage and get an overview of your capacity for individual resources.
- Forecast to fulfilment using sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Manage, create and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities.
- Seamless business operations
- Calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer needs.
- Enhance output with automated capacity calculations and resource allocation to improve your production schedules.
- Robust human resources
- Tracking of employee information and ability to organise employee data according to different types of information such as experience, skills, education and training.
- Robust employee and manager self-service functionality and access to HR data available through the self-service Power BI.
- Publish expenses against employee cards to track and reimburse their expenses.
- Automated supply chain
- Improve inventory levels by using built-in intelligence to predict when and what products to replenish.
- Purchase only what you need with automatically updated inventory levels
- Manage your inventory in multiple locations e.g. warehouse, showroom, retail outlet and distribution centre.
- Increase visibility across your supply chain and gain greater control over your purchasing processes with automated workflows.
The Business Central solution puts your customer, your greatest asset, at the centre of your organisation, providing you with the chance to close the digital feedback loop as you digitally transform your business.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you want to run your business seamlessly within an end-to-end solution in the cloud, then download a copy of our Business Central factsheet here to get started today!
Read our other Business Central blog posts here!